For the farmgirls and crafters to be!

For the women who love to stay home and care for home and hearth, self-sufficient living on the farm, with crafting in mind!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Saanen goats are driving me crazy

Well I thought that I would be extra nice and loving to my little family of goats and take them up on the high mountain for a little fresh air, some nice bark, briars and weeds. Oh my, got one out of the goat pasture and he was about to beat me up, he went flying by me and pushed the lid off of the chicken barrel where the chicken feed is and he helped hisself, just a guzzling. So I went back to get Dora and it was like a train coming, she knocked me over and went to get the chicken feed as well. Little Frodo was standing in the doorway of the goat barn just as sweet as could be, he just didn't understand why his parents were being so bad. Ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment