For the farmgirls and crafters to be!

For the women who love to stay home and care for home and hearth, self-sufficient living on the farm, with crafting in mind!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adventures in knitting a heart shaped dishcloth

Oh my, I got a beautiful book on knitting dishcloths. I usually just crochet them but I wanted to make some that are pretty with a little design, so this book has 14 patterns with all different hearts. I started this probably 6 times so far and have to keep ripping it out, I either miss a stitch, drop a stitch, or the dog runs off with it, uggh! I don't think it is meant for me to make this dishcloth!!!! We will keep trying, maybe when it's done it will be a triangle and not a heart, ha ha!! Got on etsy today and ordered some new supplies, japanese fabric that is so adorable, cannot wait to receive the package. I am trying to whip up alot of different little goodies so that I can start my own shop on etsy. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment